This is your moment.
WinShape is the place to work for those called to serve. People drawn to making a difference in others’ lives, who are passionate about deep, long-lasting impact, are ones who thrive at WinShape. Our ministry programs include summer camp activities, team and leader development, foster care, college leadership programs and marriage enrichment, which all contribute to life change through moving experiences.
We exist to see people transformed, and with a welcoming attitude, gracious hospitality and specialized expertise, we have the privilege of seeing those changes come true.
Hear from some of our Team
Senior Director, Business Services
The Application Process
Submitting your application is just the first step in a career journey that could take you places you never dreamed possible. Let’s get started!
- New applicants must create an account through the application link provided within the online job posting.
- Returning applicants may sign into their existing account profile to apply to new roles.
- Resumes are optional for part-time, entry-level positions but are required when applying for professional positions.
- Applications must be completed entirely before they are reviewed by WinShape.
- Applicants will receive an email notification to confirm either successful completion or incomplete submission of their application.
- WinShape Talent Services will review all applications and filter qualified candidates to the respective hiring manager for review.
Still have questions? We’ve got answers! Reference this iCIMS FAQ Overview for help around everything from creating an account and applying to jobs to updating your information and managing job notifications.
The Interview Process
You’ve submitted your application – now what? We know that period of waiting is the hardest part, which is why we’ve outlined the general interview process so you can know what’s coming next. We value your interest and time, even before you get here!
- WinShape Talent Services or the hiring manager will conduct a telephone screening with selected candidates.
- Qualified candidates will move forward with onsite interviews. The process for onsite interviews may vary by ministry, department and position.
- Final candidates will complete background and reference checks.
- A verbal offer will be extended to the decided candidate.
- Talent Services will provide an update to the remaining final candidates once the position has been filled.
We want to see our people flourish. That’s why we offer benefits that will give you peace of mind and care for you, your family and your future.
Eligible full-time WinShape Foundation employees enjoy a broad benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Education Investment Plan
- Vacation and sick leave
- Adoption assistance
- Employee discount program
- Complimentary lunch
P.S. – In 2020, we were recongized as a Best Christian Workplace for the third consective year!