Our Response to COVID-19
Keeping our guests and clients safe during their stay with us
In response to updated government guidance related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are targeting to reopen our doors to guests on Friday, July 24. We are so excited for the opportunity to serve you again, and we’re committed to doing it the right and safest way.
Before reintroducing guests to WinShape Retreat, we are first focusing on modifying our campus operations, as well as training staff on new policies and protocols. Below are the measures that are currently in place and will continue to be taken for the foreseeable future. These will continue to be adapted in the coming months as needed to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Required health screening for guests upon arriving to our campus/prior to checking in AND on a daily basis during their stay
- Required face masks/coverings for guests when they are unable to maintain social (6 feet) distance from others
- Visual aids across campus to guide recommended social distancing practices
- Enhanced focus on hygiene practices, including additional stations for hand washing and sanitizer
- Modified dining and serving operations designed to minimize touch points
- Modified housekeeping operations, including changes to laundering and cleaning processes and increased sanitization frequency in high-traffic areas
This page will continuously be updated to reflect our latest health and safety protocols so you can be informed and assured that we are taking every measure to protect you as we welcome you back.